Careers > Apply
Position: Wintel Operations - Team Lead
- Lead a team of Microsoft engineers that work on shifts supporting the company’s internal Microsoft Infrastructure environment on a 24/7 basis.
- Join all critical and high bridges when they occur and drive expedited resolution to issues that impact the business, using logical troubleshooting to identify and rectify issues.
- Address Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements.
- Manage incidents and work orders within established service level agreements.
- Perform administration, configuration and monitoring of Microsoft infrastructure components in the company’s network.
- Create and maintain support documentation as required.
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning for the infrastructure environment to minimize work disruption.
- Identify opportunities and drive service improvements.
- Ensure configuration management databases are kept up to date.
- Own all of the processes of the team: create, update, improve, cascade, ensure compliance to.
- Help support and ensure preventative maintenance is completed to schedule.
- Structure and track regular failover testing of the environment to ensure that the investments in redundancy are working.
- Identify systems that require updates or changes and propose and plan the implementation from idea to delivery.
- Collaborate with other operations teams in addressing critical or high incidents that affect critical components in the IT infrastructure.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to identify opportunities to improve, helping with project implementations as needed and ensuring new projects have appropriate operational hand off from Engineering to the operations team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors, and other teams, solving complex problems together.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant extensive experience (preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering).
- At least 5 years of experience managing large Multi-Forrest Microsoft AD infrastructures
- At least 10 years experience in administration of Windows Server (version 2003 and newer), Active Directory, DNS
- At least 5 years in Microsoft Technologies: Messaging, Scripting/Powershell, ADFS and SSO
- At least 5 years in a lead role
- Certified Microsoft Engineer in at least one discipline
- Experience with troubleshooting issues from beginning to end in complex environments.
- Experience working within ITIL processes governing change and configuration management.
- Knowledge of other technologies such as network and virtual environments (VMWare / HyperV)
- Experience managing Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments
- SCCM administration
- Project Management
- Information Security