Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Training Manager
The Training Managers primary role is to coach, to teach, and to ensure that the trainers meet or exceed the standards set forth by the company and by the client.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on customer service and sales skills, client product knowledge, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high success rate of successful graduates as demonstrated by high ratings on graduate evaluations and on the job performance.
- Partner with clients in curriculum design and modification and develop associated supporting materials.
- Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives.
- Prepare lesson plans and course agenda for each training class.
- Conduct proficiency evaluations and certify trainees for the programs to which they will be assigned in conjunction with supervisors and management staff, work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance.
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as identified.
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting standards.
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking calls on assigned engagement(s).
- Track trends and make recommendations for refresher and/or up- training to the trainer(s).
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
- A minimum 3-5 years working as instructor in the call center, customer service or related industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstration of presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to confidently speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people.
- Schedule Flexibility.
- Team Player and must work well under reasonable pressure.
- Dependability regarding leadership, completion of assignments and attendance.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related discipline will be considered a plus factor.