Careers > Apply
Position: Systems and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Identify, understand and plan for organisational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets;
- Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements;
- Write technical requirements from a critical phase;
- Interact with software architect to understand software limitations;
- Help programmers during system development, e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts, UML and BPMN;
- Document requirements and develop user manuals;
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on systems development projects;
- Perform testing software's developed by the team. Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Graduate of Computer Science or any four year course with relevant experience gained from systems development work;
- At least 3-4 years experience in QA or SA work.