Careers > Apply
Position: Service Assurance Manager
The Service Assurance Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of business aligned IT services and service level management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains responsibility for dispatches and chargeable services to WCS and/or customer
- Ensures all method of procedures for the Service Assurance team is followed by all SA’s
- Gathers all the required information (i.e. customer name, account number, circuit ID, etc.
- Opens a trouble ticket and assigns it to the responsible department or supplier
- Provides the end user, VAR, and management team status on the progress of the ticket
- Peer to Peer escalation with the carriers as required, until service is fully restored and the associated ticket is closed
- Documents and time stamps all activities associated with the ticket in a Repair System.
- Ensures all weekly/monthly reports are completed
- Acts as the SME for all Technical related concerns
- Handles escalation
- Ensures all KPI/Metric defined are met if not exceeded by the department
- Make decisions for Process Improvement geared towards better, faster and quicker, implementation/refinement of all opportunities like agent training and coaching initiatives to bridge skills gaps, correct broken internal process, improve workforce, scheduling or perhaps alert other areas of organization that are having an impact
- Manages all Repair-Network Operations Department dealing with the overall Trouble Management and Trouble Resolution of Strategic National Accounts’ service issues, including but not limited to, Knowledge of Cisco router and Switches their configuration, implementation, and basic trouble shooting.
- Understanding, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of WAN links including; DIA, MPLS, Fast Ethernet, and SIP enabled services.
- Perform basic performance analysis, interpret utilization reports and performance metrics on Carrier Portals.
- Analyze metrics of network WCS links using Network Management Tools including but not limited to VoIP Monitor and Solar Winds.
- Review network WCS, customer specific Networks and CPE architecture, identify possible fault points and assist as possible in trouble isolation.
- Degree in Business Management.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus.
- Result based skill set with strong tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Motivated and with a track record of delivering results.
- Quality Management & Risk Management experience in a multi-disciplined IT environment with strong background in Wintel Infrastructure.
- Drive, enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment, and resilience to deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with senior levels in Client and organization.
- Operate effectively with minimal supervision and within a clear accountability framework.
- Expert in Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Database, MS Project, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent Presentations skill.
- Experience in the Service Management.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, strong negotiating skills and able to obtain commitment.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Business process analysis and strategy formation skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to integrate detail whilst maintaining a holistic approach to business solutions.