Careers > Apply
Position: Senior Programmer
• Contribute significantly to the design of a system being developed or to key components of systems used by the company in order to enhance or fix important functionalities;
• Upgrade outdated systems and tools as assigned; Contribute actively to the technical solution from design through to code level;
• Able to define delivery phases including activities, sub-activities, and milestones of assigned projects ensuring these are documented properly;
• Develop and create designs and user interfaces that are innovative, user friendly, and optimized for web and mobile devices;
• Always on the look out for new opportunities to improve the quality of customer experience in the Company’s applications and e- commerce platforms.
- Graduate of Computer Science or with relevant programming experience gained from financial systems development;
- At least 4-5 years development work experience;
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE , SQL/MY SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, Visual Basic/VB.Net;
- Knowledgeable in platforms and operating systems such as DOS, Windows, Windows Servers, Oracle/PL/SQL, Java EE/JSF, Spring;
- With solid experience in relational databases especially Oracle, Unix networking and experience in development tools such as Java IDE and debugger, Version control software such as GitLab and Ant;
- Proficiency in the use of basic web protocols and patterns (HTTP, internet security, SSL, DNS, etc) JSP and hibernate.