Careers > Apply
Position: SAP SCE Support Analyst (Material Management)
- • Production Bug Fix, Configuration Management and Deployment
• Crisis Management
• Vendor Management
• Customer Service (Internal/External)
• Small Enhancement/Project Administration
- • At least a BA or BS degree
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous similar work experience is required.
• Minimum 1 years of previous experience in project management, systems analysis and design is required.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on SAP ERP experience is required
• Minimum 3 years of system support and troubleshooting is required.
• Minimum 1 full life cycle implementations is desirable.
• Involvement in multiple minor release or retrofit activities is desirable.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on SAP ERP (MM or WM) configuration experience is desirable
• Working knowledge in Incident Management and Change Management is a must
• Willing to work in shifting schedule
Summary of required knowledge for SCE AMS Area:
- • Background in Physical Logistics and Distribution Center implementations/business process is a plus
• Strong communication Skills
• Knowledge and understanding of SAP WM or SAP MM integration with other SAP modules
• Understanding for SAP's data model in that area : tables, data elements, data conversion methodology and processes
• Understanding of SAP's enhancement spots/user exits is a plus
• Understanding of SAP 's IDOC functionality, corresponding BAPI programs. Knowledge of integration between SAP and EDI Subsystems is a plus
• Ability to analyze existing SCE processes and perform a FIT/GAP analysis.
• Ability to identify gaps and work on solution approach. This includes ability to define a functional design document describing possible solutions (i.e. customizing changes or code enhancements)
• Knowledge and understanding of Reporting and Analytics solutions which meet business requirements
• Depth of solution and configuration knowledge with the SCE domain and have a general knowledge across different SAP landscape and their integration points
• Solution design capabilities to translate business requirements into SAP best practice solutions which strongly enable the business to achieve goals
• Experience in documenting solutions and functional designs to support development of objects which meet the stated business requirements and goals
• Able to plan and execute end to end testing conditions/parameters