Careers > Apply
Position: Robotics Process Automation Manager
- 12+ years of software architecture experience in Solution Design, Delivery and Deployment
• Prior experience in Robotic Process Automation
• Prior experience in Product Development, IT Transitions and Project Management
• Prior experience of working with Vendors/ Partners
• Prior domain experience in BFSI is must
• Expert in Project Salvage and First Time Right deliveries
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• Computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, Microsoft Access, MS PowerPoint, Minitab
• Presentation skills including administering employee training sessions and hosting customer quality auditors.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• 8-10 years' experience in the area of process improvement, preferably in the BPO industry
• Able to establish, implement and continuously improve the quality information security policies assigned to him / her.
• Able to establish structures and procedures to protect classified information
• Able to report information security related incidents without any delay to the proper authorities.
• Able to participate during training, orientation and awareness programs pertaining to QISMS & HIPAA
Technical & Strategic
1. Identify opportunities for Project management, Business Process Reengineering & Automation opportunities to drive business value to clients, must have experience in automation software like, BluePrism, UIpath, RPA and should be an expert in RPA framework
2. Able to conduct Automation POCs (Proof-of-concept) for various domains, banking, Healthcare, telecommunications & Insurance.
3. Review the technical requirements, business functional requirements for delivery & deployment of automation solutions for clients.
4. Responsible and Accountable for RPA activities ( Analysis/Delivery/Deployment).
5. Experience in Concept selling and ensure all queries and concerns are addressed, Analyzing existing systems and performing technical solutions, Collecting, understanding business requirement & translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
6. Develop annual automation plan and execution strategy for the business. Plan introduction of new products/services or enhancement of existing based on analysis of market trends and profitability. Prioritize roadmap; Discuss and seek approval of plans from key stakeholders.
7. Work with customers to validate technical and functional requirements for specific business solutions and govern the technology & automation solutions.
8. Drive engagement with key customers. Participate and present in key meetings to showcase automation capability.
9. Strong analytical and Product Management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Designing project plans and functional design documents for advanced automation.
10. Identify opportunities to enable other functions achieve strategic goals through business excellence.
11. Build a culture of thought leadership and critical thinking across the BE & Operations.
12. Manage Business Transformation and Process Re-engineering activities.
13. Facilitate change management, performance evaluation & facilitating diverse learning.
14. Conduct workshops for leadership to identify Innovation opportunities & high impact projects.
Work location: Eastwood
Shift: Night Shift