Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Recruitment Manager
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the overall planning and execution of sourcing programs to proactively meet the required manpower. The Recruitment Manager shall handle a team who shall generate the candidate pool through various sourcing portals.
- Develop Recruitment strategies to ensure quality candidates are endorsed based on agreed timelines.
- Evaluates recruitment strategies of competitors and recommend programs to adapt to the changing conditions.
- Monitor recruitment progress on a daily basis to recommend strategies necessary to generate candidates.
- Attend calibration meetings with various Departments and/or client to understand the short and long term manpower requirements and create a recruitment plan.
- Develop a Recruitment Tracker to showcase lowlights and highlights of the team.
- Analyze data and trends to be presented to management on a regular basis.
- Evaluate effectiveness of recruitment portals and 3rd party vendors and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Enhance on-boarding process to ensure that contracts are explained and pre-employment requirements are forwarded to HRD - Compensation and Benefits based on timelines.
- Develop a performance metrics for the team to identify skill level and areas of opportunities necessary to effectively and efficiently attract and recruit candidates.
- Ensure that the team adheres to Corporate Policies including ISO-related documentation of policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or a related course.
- With at least 5 years relevant work experience as a manager in a BPO industry.
- Can adapt to a fast phase work environment.
- Can relate to various levels of the organization.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.