Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Production Manager
- Ensures that Cebu production and materials handling operations are conducted in a safe, accident-free, environmentally sound and healthy workplace. This includes ensuring wide employee participation in plant safety programs and committees.
- Manages all production and materials section personnel. Responsible for the identification and implementation of training needs, effecting performance appraisals and ensuring that sufficient personnel support that will allow the effective and efficient execution of tasks. Establishes a working environment that promotes and encourages employee participation and involvement in continuous improvement programs of the plant such as the IAF and CIP.
- Ensures that plant manufacturing operations are in compliance with its ISO9001 and ISO22000 Ensures that production all personnel adhere to the Quality Plan, HACCP and GMP programs, which are integral components to maintaining good product Quality standards.
- Oversees the maintenance of SAP’s materials database; including process recipes and plant extracts and blending BOMs.
- Forms part of the top management team and plays a key role in the setting of company policies and guidelines for manufacturing operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or with a Professional License in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. A Masters degree in a related or business field will be an advantage.
- Familiar with:
- SAP Business Systems, Microsoft Systems.
- 6 Sigma and other productivity tools
- ISO Management Systems, HACCP and GMP
- PLC operations
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- At least 5 years supervisory or managerial experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Have excellent time management and organizing skills
- Effective Management skills
- Assertive, resourceful and results-oriented
- Honest, trustworthy and with good moral values