Careers > Apply
Position: Junior Programmer
- Contribute to the improvement in operational processes (Automation, documentations, resource utilization, and infrastructure optimization);
- Understands and analyzes business requirements and translates them into application and operational requirements;
- Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system and application programs and documents these findings and problem resolution alternatives;
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations;
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Graduate of Computer Science or with relevant programming experience gained from financial systems development;
- At least 4-5 years development work experience;
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE , SQL/MY SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, Visual Basic/VB.Net;
- Knowledgeable in platforms and operating systems such as DOS, Windows, Windows Servers, Oracle/PL/SQL, Java EE/JSF, Spring;
- With solid experience in relational databases especially Oracle, Unix networking and experience in development tools such as Java IDE and debugger, Version control software such as GitLab and Ant;
- Proficiency in the use of basic web protocols and patterns (HTTP, internet security, SSL, DNS, etc) JSP and hibernate.