Careers > Apply
Position: IT Manager
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments, internal clients and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage the relationships with the technology partners such as VoIP Providers, Telco Carriers, Call Center System providers, computer and computer peripheral suppliers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): manage and setup the network infrastructure, Oversee Programming Requirements.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work NIGHT SHIFT in Mandaluyong City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
- Solid experience and capability to implement and manage open-source platforms such as ViciDial, Linux OS and Asterisk systems.