Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: General Manager
- At least seven (7) years of experience in credit/ financing or lending operations involving a variety of clients and product portfolio, 5 years of which should be in a leadership role (as Manager).
- Must be knowledgeable of all credit/ lending/ loan operations including statutory regulations and compliance, investment and loan portfolio management, risk analysis and assessment, collection and recovery of bad debts, sales and marketing, and credit/ credibility checking.
- Proven experience in developing/ expanding markets and client base and sales generation for a variety of credit/ loan products.
- Familiar with BSP Regulations and Licensing regarding credit and financing, consumer credit and money remittances
- Graduate of a business course – Economics, Accountancy, Financial Management, Banking and Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, and related discipline.
- Preferably with MBA/ MM/MSC degree or units
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen, high communication proficiency, highly analytical, and adept in problem-solving
- Has the ability to thrive in a family-like working environment centering on live, learn and love corporate values.
- Reporting to the Chairman and CEO, the GENERAL MANAGER shall lead and manage the full operations of the company and ensure the profitability and sustainability of the company through expansion in product portfolios, ensuring sustained sales generation, increasing market share through consistent sales effort, guaranteeing high collection efficiency, and minimizing risks. Grow the capital and investment base of the company through competitive and reliable strategies and financing/ investment plans.
- Monitor and review financial results, sales/credit performance, collection efficiency, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement, and determine and immediately execute action plans for improvement.
- Source, explore, identify and studies/ analyze markets (i.e. consumer credit and financing, consumer loans and remittances) for expansion and growth purposes including risk assessment, turn-over and profitability. Conceptualize, define and launch credit-related products and services to intended/ targeted market, and set credit terms, conditions and policies based on forecasts of customer demand and competition.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns, promotional activities, and other actions intended to create product awareness, generate patronage and sales, and expand the market base/ share. Keep abreast and be current on all market development in the credit and financing industry including statutory rules and regulations, trends, and competition.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by promoting courteous handling of customers, prompt processing and releasing of loans, and efficiently following up collections and payments. Provide guidance and management in the handling of accounts and product portfolios for escalated matters from any of the team members; and assist managers and members of the team with product management, issue resolution and performance delivery.
- Ensure and oversee the compliance of applicable legal, statutory and corporate regulations or policies and procedures of the company. Identify, recommend and implement process efficiency and business improvement initiatives within the company including departmental goals, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary expenditures within approved budget by streamlining processes, improving operational efficiency, and setting reasonable spending priorities.
- Develop and regularly communicate business goals and results as well as clearly delegate responsibilities to all personnel thus ensuring alignment of individual and team goals and performance targets with business direction and strategy. Implement a set of “dashboard” and / or reports in relation to established operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of team members; and implement, monitor and ensure compliance of direct reports to established/approved performance standards or KPIs;
- Provide Management with periodic reports (daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual) such as financial status, performance, and other information which the Top Management may require for general information and/ or business decision making purposes.
- Manage the personnel such as planning for and providing opportunities for employee advancement and capability building, and ensuring employee discipline and compliance to existing Company policies, standard procedures, and prevailing code of conduct.