Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Client Servicing Officer
- Review/pre-adjudicate claim documents submitted by potential claimants and provide feedback if additional documents are necessary within the agreed turnaround time;
- Provide Claim status updates (e.g., processed, returned, rejected or partially processed, paid) within the agreed turn around time;
- Coordinate directly to the member, providers, brokers, agents and other departments in an accurate, professional, and timely manner;
- Assumes responsibility for claims that were previously assigned to other Client Servicing Officers as necessary ;
- Other tasks as maybe required by the role.
- Preferably graduate of any Medical course;
- A related experience is an advantage;
- Must have an account servicing experience;
- Must be keen to details, assertive and proactive.
- With excellent customer service skills and high stress tolerance;
- Must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills.