Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Call Center Manager
- Work with the business, intermediaries, and end customers to help them fulfil orders, resolve issues and answer questions from the call center touch point.
- Oversees the operations and management of the call center touch point that includes the in-house and outsourced teams.
- Provides overall supervision, assistance, mentoring, and coaching to call center staff.
- Develop and monitors team KPI for efficiency and optimum performance. Responsible for achieving the tea’s KPIs.
- Analyzes transactional statistics or other data from the surveys to determine the level of customer service the team is providing; responsible for addressing the issues affecting customer satisfaction for the touch point owned by this section.
- Responsible for improving the client call handling procedures in line with the company’s customer centricity programs.
- Preferrable a graduate of nursing or any medical allied courses.
- With at least 7 to 10 years leadership experience, preferably with exposure to insurance/healthcare industry.
- Must be proactive, out-of the box thinker with a strong commitment to the customer, aggressive but a team player, with high stress tolerance, pleasant but firm, excellent communication skills and with high level of accuracy.
- With people handling skills, analytical and numerate.
- Knowledge in report generation and with presentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills both written and oral.