Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Business Development Relationship Specialist
- Partnership Management and Project Management
- Product Development as necessary
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in identifying market opportunities and distribution channels that will lead to achievement of targets.
- Assist with the project management on the installation of new accounts through departmental liaison and reporting.
- Maintain a daily update on all activities in progress with allocated Partner Accounts and liaise with Business Development Relationship Manager (BDRM) and Partner on progress reports.
- Assist the BDRM with calendar planning to ensure full engagement with partners on any actionable matters.
- Administer all new business and its progress through the system, following up on outstanding requirements, external and internal.
- To facilitate proposal request including pricing assumption and price negotiation to win the account in coordination with the BDRM.
- Coordinate the timely delivery of business process e.g. commissions to partners through attention to billing, payment and payment reconciliation, release of Policy Kit.
- Generate reports for all partners showing the progress of their business and achievement of Sales goals as per agreements
- Support sales campaigns and assist with event organization.
- To assist in the coordination with Product Development (PD), Management Committee (mancom) members, Product Development Committee (PDC) and the Partner-Client for project approval and facilitate the coordination and sign-off of an Internal and External Process Guidelines.
- 7-10 years of work experience, must have insurance background (non-life or life or HMO)
- Must know basic insurance principle on premium, taxes, claims, etc.
- With critical thinking, attention of details and business management skills. Must have writing, communication and interpersonal capability
- With Account Management experience
- Product development experience and end-to-end implementation is an advantage
- Maturity, independent worker and capacity to multi task handling 5 to 6 projects at the same time at varying stages. With significant experience in dealing across all levels of an organization
- Capable to balance customer and management hat in making decision
- With the discipline to consistently report to work and meetings on-time
- Willing to extend working hours as needed to complete the project
- Willing to travel to conduct orientation, departure travel on weekend as required only
- Open to be mentored, assertive but has good values/humility to accept corrections without answering back
- Has initiative to learn new subject on his own
- Does not have the habit of passing to co-workers his workload
- Must be pro-active, responsive to delivering committed service plus extra mile to the client.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint, Excel and Adobe. Proficiency in MS Excel to do basic financial formula is a must.