Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Business Development Relationship Manager
- Business Development Planning, Partnership Acquisition, Partnership management and Project management
- Product Development as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and acquire market opportunities and distribution channels that will lead to achievement of targets.
- To evaluate business proposals and provide recommendations.
- Develop proposal, product or service (e-commerce facilities or white label).
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Ensure rotational visits to corporate accounts and engage with all key staff critical to the relationship.
- Develop together with the AVP strategies and key deliverables for each relationship.
- Ensure all issues and actions are dealt with in accordance with the contracted service agreements.
- Liaise and develop the Business Development Relationship Specialist (BDRS) through daily contact and feedback on any relationship or servicing matters.
- Assist the AVP with the integration of large accounts into the divisions maintaining supervision until full integration and handover.
- Provide Training and product briefings to accounts as required for all key staff in the partner business.
- Design and propose Business Development initiatives which will energise the partnerships in growth of the business share produced for Pacific Cross.
- To Project head the coordination with Product Development (PD), Management Committee (mancom) members, Product Development Committee (PDC) and the Partner-Client for project approval and facilitate the coordination and sign-off of an Internal and External Process Guidelines.
- 7-10 years of work experience, must have insurance background (non-life or life or HMO)
- Must know basic insurance principle on premium, taxes, claims, etc.
- With critical thinking, attention of details and business management skills. Must have writing, communication and interpersonal capability
- With business development and portfolio management experience
- Product development experience and end-to-end implementation is an advantage
- Maturity, independent worker and capacity to multi task handling 5 to 6 projects at the same time at varying stages. With significant experience in dealing across all levels of an organization
- Capable to balance customer and management hat in making decision
- With the discipline to consistently report to work and meetings on-time
- Willing to extend working hours as needed to complete the project
- Willing to travel to conduct orientation, departure travel on weekend as required only
- Open to be mentored, assertive but has good values/humility to accept corrections without answering back
- Has initiative to learn new subject on his own
- Does not have the habit of passing to co-workers his workload
- Must be pro-active, responsive to delivering committed service plus extra mile to the client.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint, Excel and Adobe. Proficiency in MS Excel to do basic financial formula is a must.