Careers > Apply
Non IT Careers
Position: Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for establishing the company brand name to foreign business clients to generate and maintain business relations.
- Manage existing and new potential business deals by analyzing contract requirements and ensure that these are aligned with business operations and capability.
- Manage full corporate sales by developing a framework from initial enquiry, quotation, evaluation, support requirements, price negotiation and closur Increase conversion rate of enquiries and closed sales.
- Work with various Departments in ensuring successful execution of projects, progress tracking against parameters set by the client. Monitor and provide relevant management updates.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input in the customer and prospect databas
- Understanding the clients business and future plans to identify customer need
- Assist Marketing team in advertising initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) Consultative Selling
- Analytical Thinking
- Results Driven
- Build Collaborative Relationships
- Aggressive Sales Strategies
- Graduate of Business Studies, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years work experience handling the capacity, preferably with work experience from various industries (FMCG, Manufacturing, Consultancy, BPO, Retail).
- Must be amenable to a flexible work schedule
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City.